Saturday, October 22, 2011

welcome + hello!

short little intro -

i am moving things around a bit in my life. for the last handful of years i have been focusing on my fiber works, hands+notions, where i spin yarn and make batts and provide fibery goodness to fellow fiber artists. i have loved most every moment of it and have been so happy and lucky to meet so many wonderful people and make some truly special friends. i got to spend my days playing with color, dyeing and spinning and creating... but there was always something in the back of my heart that kept trying to burst out. it was my inner little self trying to scream out that i wasn't attempting to follow my dream. i wasn't chasing after my star with as much force as i could have been. i was letting it grow dim. so for fear of it fading before my eyes, i have now started to walk down a whole new path that i have waited so long to tread.... art! illustration! doodles! paper goods! prints! fabric! oh my!
i will now be trying so very hard to be who i have always wanted to be, a better part of me! one who is trying to live her everydays doing the thing she loves the most, drawing! and hopefully connecting with people through images of lines + color.
i am sure there will also be some crafting, stitching + yarn - because i do love those too! please feel free to come back and visit.. pay no mind to the simplicity of things right now. i am just getting started!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Faun! Best wishes on your grande adventure!!!

faun said...

thank you!! :)

Post a Comment